Join us at Center Street School on Tuesday, November 19, 2019
Dinner begins at 5:30pm
Show time 6:00 – 8:00pm
Quick Answers for Everything
that You Need to Know
- What is the movie rated: Movie is rated PG
- How much is it: $5 admission per person
- What is included with admission: movie ticket + 1 popcorn Example: 2 admissions = $10 = 2 movie tickets + 2 popcorns
- Is there a dinner & a movie option: Yes, available through webstore with Pizza and Blimpie sandwich options. Note: no dinner options will be available during the event in order to reduce waste/overage.
- Where/When can I buy: Webstore until midnight November 17
- How will I get my webstore purchase: Pick up your tickets after school at CSS during campus sales or at Event’s Ticket Pick up on Tuesday, November 19th.
- Will there be campus sales too: Yes, after school on November 14, 15, 18 & 19. Times are: 12:30-2:45 on normal days and 12:30-1:40 on 18th and 19th which are minimum days. Sales will be cash/check only – NO CREDIT CARDS.
- Will food be sold at event: On-site cash/check sales available for movie snacks ONLY (i.e. popcorn, candy, hot cocoa, coffee, bottled water, and juice). No dinner will be available for on- site sale, to insure there are no leftovers.
- What type of seating is allowed: Preferably low beach chairs for optimal viewing for all…though highback chairs will be allowed but may be limited to side or rear only positions.
- Is this only for 5th grade students/families: This event is open to all…bring your friends, family and neighbors! 🙂
- Where can I find info to volunteer: Sign ups found at http://signup.com/go/CSSMovieNight2019
CSS’ 5th GRADE STUDENTS
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!
SPECIAL NOTE: Please be respectful that THIS IS A FUNDRAISER and we ask that no outside food/drink be brought in.
For more info contact email@example.com