To help you get ready for the coming school year, here are some announcements of upcoming events!
1. “I don’t want to miss out on any back to school activities. When are they happening???”
- If you are new to CSS, “Like/Follow” the Center Street School PTA Facebook page.
- Our first event will happen BEFORE school starts with our annual Party on the Playground on August 22nd. The following day, August 23rd will be the Welcome Back Coffee event. Go to, and subscribe to, our PTA calendar to see all planned events for the 2022-2023 school year (subject to change)
2. “Help! I want to be school ready and stress-free. How can I order CSS spiritwear? If I ordered school supplies kit(s), how can I pick-up them up?
- Spirit Wear: New year brings new spirit wear and a new vendor partner. We have shorts, shirts, hats, polos, and more. All spirit wear will be delivered directly to you, or you can pick your order up directly from MyChal’s in Redondo Beach – SHOP NOW!
- For questions, email email@example.com
- School Supplies: Previously ordered school supplies kits will be delivered directly to student classrooms during the second week of school. Kit sales closed on July 1st for the 2022/2023 school year but you can find the list of supplies by grade here.
3. “I want to know more about PTA…How can I join?”
- That’s easy…Get a jumpstart and JOIN PTA NOW! You can sign your partner, furry pets, and even children that are not at CSS yet.
- Mark your calendar for the 1st CSS PTA Meeting, September 21st at 6:30PM
More details to come from our PTA President, Laurie Berkowitz, as the first day, August 23rd approaches, but until then you can learn more about PTA here.
Anything school related can always be found at Center Street School’s website.