MARK YOUR CALENDAR
- An Ounce of Prevention Parent Education Night, February 12th from 6-7p (click here for more info about the event)
- Frozen Friday Sales/Valentine’s Day – February 14th from 2-3:30p in the Quad by the Front Office (Dippin’ Dot $3 each)
- NO SCHOOL/HOLIDAY – Presidents Day, February 17th
- PTA Reflections Art Contest Reception – February 19th at 6p
- PTA General Meeting – February 19th at 7:15p in the library
- Spirit Day/50s, 60s, 70s – February 28th
- Parent Garden Workdays – February 29th at 8:30a-1:30p, Meet at Center Street Garden
MORE EVENTS FOUND ON OUR CALENDAR
Coming Next Month…SAVE THE DATES!!!
March 4th: Read Across America…please sign up to help Ms.McCann, our CSS reading specialist.
March 6th: NO SCHOOL
March 7th: Son’s Night Out (6p-9p, Buy NOW!)
Signup to volunteer now: https://signup.com/go/SNO2020
Learn more about the big plans for the Teacher & Staff Lounge remodel here…plus templates for the student crafts/activities.
Attention 5th Grade Parents…
Every 5th grade student is entitled to one FREE yearbook for the 2019-2020 year. Want an extra for a pristine keepsake or another family member? Order it now! Yearbook orders will close on March 1st, 2020! Extra yearbooks will be delivered to your student with their free yearbook in June 2020. Cost is $25/extra yearbook.